Cleve LPO delivers with its consistent return, country lifestyle, your backdoor the picturesque Eyre Peninsula and the coast only a 20-minute commute.
Located Eastern Eyre Peninsula SA, the agricultural service town of the region.
Cleve LPO Facts :
- Monday to Friday Trading
- Essential Service Standalone single terminal online outlet
- Additional services of Australian Passport processing, Passport & ID Photos, ATO, & comprehensive Identity & document services such as Lands Title ID verification.
- Counter Operations managed by one with assistance in the mornings with the primary sort of incoming mail and processing of PO Box Mail.
- Casual Staff in place offering further security and flexibility
- This attractive five-day business delivers a solid return whilst still presenting opportunity for growth, the ability to value add putting your own stamp on this established outlet
The 1197 sq metre allotment zoned ‘Town Centre’ is prominently located on the corner of Main and Fourth Streets. The well-maintained premises with its internal footprint provides a serviceable retail aspect with the original counter, back office, fireproof strong room, kitchen, storage rooms and conveniences.
New solar technology and an investment proposal ‘Harvesting our Sunshine’, a massive low-coat solar plus storage energy farm within the district.
Excellent amenities and infrastructure service the township and its surrounding farming community, with Cleve Area School specialising in agricultural studies and student boarding accommodation, Hospital and Aged Care, Medical Centre, Police Station, and various sporting clubs.
The town main streets are home to a variety of retail, fashion, homewares, bakery, cafe, Foodland supermarket, Hotel, and agricultural related industries.
Cleve LPO has built a solid foundation with a platform of opportunity further enhancing the retail space, instore merchandise, and the ability to become ‘more than a post office’ to this proud and loyal community.
Business and Freehold Offered for Sale